Monday, January 18, 2010

Are we depressed or blessed?

Being in College everyone including me always talks about being depressed, every time something doesn't go our way we are automatically depressed. We didn't do that in elementary school and maybe some of us did in high school but it didn't seem as prevalent. I bet if people look at the brighter side of things there would be alot less claims of "depression" It also seems that when people diagnose themselves with depression they begin to pick up bad habits, for example I'm smoking because it makes me feel better," when really it's just making your lips darker and your teeth yellow ugh lol. My lips getting darker and teeth getting yellow would make me depressed. There are always going to be ups and downs I think we should all make an effort to not let the downs overtake us. We always seem to remember the bad times but never the good times, lets flip that around and stop feeling depressed and more blessed. Nana B.

No comments:

Post a Comment